On New Year’s Eve, i went to see Star Wars The Force Awakens with my hubby-to-be Billy. It has been a few years since we went to the cinema so i made an effort to get dressed & dolled up ^.^ the film was amazing, i recommend you to see it, it’s my favorite of all the other Star Wars films.
I’ll tell you what i wore;
- Stripy bodycon dress that’s also textured from Primark.
- Pearl/diamonds style choker from Primark.
- Fluffy faux fur coat from Select.
- I also wore my really comfortable little wedge combat ankle boots [not pictured]
- My black diamond & crystal engagement ring from Groupon years ago.
My makeup items i wore;
- Limecrime lipstick.
- W7 Glam eyeshadow palette.
- Combat mineral glow powder.
- Nip&Fab concealer.
- Avon hightlight/blush combo.
- Bourjois Limited Edition green package mascara.
- A cheap 100 eyeshadow palette to do my brows.
Thankyou for reading ^.^
Hope you all have a fabulous New Year!
Follow me on Instagram; @littlemonsterchrissy
Follow me on Twitter; @lilmonster2013