Hello, hope you are all well 🙂 i’ve been suffering alot lately from no brain energy, do you know how to get rid of that? Any help would be appreciated ❤
I’m reviewing the latest trend – paleo snacks. They’re totally natural & are very healthy. Vegans & vegetarians can consume these products with no worry.
Here are the following flavours & what i think of them;
- Brazil nut & cherry paleo bar – I love all kinds of nuts [i’m a health geek] & this was quite yummy, well suited to the cherry.
- Coconut & macadamia raw paleo bar – I didn’t like this much, didn’t have a strong flavour felt a tad bland for me but i did eat it with no problems.
- Hazelnut & cocoa raw paleo bar – I LOVE cocoa especially in its raw form. Hazelnut is my favorite nut. This was delicious.
Here’s what the website says about the bars;
100% NATURAL GRAIN FREE ENERGY
- Our grain-free bars are made with 100% Real Food. Food you were born to eat.
- We don’t use dried fruit that contains vegetable oils, sugar or sulphites as commonly found in other snack products.
- All our bars are made with 4-5 Real Food ingredients. They are hand made and cold pressed (not heated) here in the UK.
- All the bars are gluten, grain, refined sugar, soya, dairy, GMO and vegetable oil free.
- We only ever use ingredients that you are likely to have in your cupboard at home!
- We have managed to source organic cherries that are free from vegetable oil and sugar -as commonly found in other dried cherries.
- We also use an organic coconut which doesn’t contain sulphites (preservative) which is commonly used in dried coconut products.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans (and Cavemen)
They do a range of other flavors too such as;
Almond & Cashew
Apple & Pecan
The prices are;
£27 for a box of 18 snack bars OR you can get mixed flavors [3 of each] box of 18 for £27.
Your body & health will thank you for being kind if you eat those ^.^
Get them from;
Superdrug – Amazon – OCADO & many more.
I hope this made you hungry 😀
Please go & ‘like‘ their Facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/primalpantryuk
Please go & ‘follow‘ them on Twitter; https://twitter.com/PrimalpantryUK
Thankyou for reading 🙂
Follow me on Twitter for reviews & competitions [i’m a competition geek] @lilmonster2013