(Above photo is one of 3 cats Bubble smelling the wet food pouches) how cute!
One of them is ‘light’ diet version which is great as one of my cats is a little on the big side (he’s had the snip & is black male) the 2 girls LOVED them, they demolished them in like 5 minutes they had a pack each otherwise they wouldn’t be satisfied.
On the right; Natures:Menu treats Chicken & Liver 60g.
Made with 95% REAL MEAT.
Resealable (always love resealable packages to seal in the smell & make the taste last longer fresher)
- NO ARTIFICAL FLAVORS OR COLORS.
- GLUTEN FREE.
- GREAT AS A TRAINING TREAT OR REWARD.
My 3 cats LOVED this treat! I always give them treats once or twice a day when they have been good 🙂
My 3 cats had this yesterday & they left a little bit as it seemed to be filling for them. This huge pack would definitely last a month maybe two!
Here’s the link to find out more about this pack of food http://www.hillspet.com/ideal-balance/ideal-balance-cat-food.html
Hill’s is a high quality healthy brand perfect for taking care of your cat’s feeding needs.
All in all, my cats definitely loved them. To find out where you can get them from & about them; check out PetShop.co.uk (where i got them from)
- Free delivery on orders over £19.99
- Prince’s Trust funded business.
- They stock over 10,000 products and all major brands of pet food and supplies.
- They offer a unique subscription service called Bottomless Bowl to ensure you never run out of pet food again.
- They have won over 5 awards!
So go & check them out 🙂
Hope you enjoyed reading this article 🙂
Comment/Like if you want!