Hello, hope you are all ok.
I have enjoyed exfoliating my body with this reasonably sized pot.
On the front of box it says ‘free from’;
- Parabens, Alcohols, Silicones, Synthetic Emulsifiers, Water, Perfume or Fragrances.
‘Freshly handmade for your skin.’
I like it when creators do that, stating that they don’t have chemicals etc & that it’s basically pure ingredients.
I proceeded to open it, a white pot with a sticker label on front that’s exactly the same as on the box.
I open it curiously…it smells amazing, not overpowering & it smells so perfect to use. I use my dry hand to scoop generously out of the pot & started with my arms when i was in the bath of course, it felt a bit rough almost sandpaper-y if that is a word. BUT i endured it because i know that THAT it would do my skin some good & when i rinsed off my arms felt REALLY silky smooth & i’m like ‘wow how awesome’ totally liked it.
Inside the box was a little script of printed paper, kinda like the kind you get in medication boxes? Anyway it stated the ingredients & how to use & how to store etc. So i’ll tell you what it says.
- 100% cold pressed grape-seed oil – is helpful for healing wounds. It is rich in linoleic acid levels, which is an essential fatty acid that is quite important for the skin and cell membranes : this oil it has great moisturizing properties, it is also rich in vitamins, minerals & causes no skin irritation. It has antioxidant properties; it can provide protection against sun damage as well. It has astringent properties and therefore can tighten the skin.
- Coconut oil (raw organic virgin) – is exceptional oil for dry, itchy or sensitive skin. It will not clog pores & it absorbs readily into the skin. It can help skin heal faster after injury or infection.
- Cold pressed organic jojoba oil – is know as the vegetable oil (wax) that mostly closely resembles human sebum, so the uses and benefits to skin and hair are high. Jojoba improves the feel of skin, and provides substantial long-acting, 24-hour skin hydration effect. It has anti-inflammatory properties, helping to tame acne, ease the redness and pain of eczema, and keep skin calm and comfortable. Jojoba may slow the outbreak of skin breakouts. Jojoba contains nutrients like vitamin E & B, as well as minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin from the effects of aging. It is the perfect moisturizer; jojoba can help slow down the appearance of aging, and may fade fine lines and wrinkles.
- 100% cold pressed hemp oil – is natural it is used as moisturizing oil which can be applied after a shower or bath. When you massage your body with it, it nourishes the skin and increases the blood circulation. The hemp oil contains a number of fatty acids which are very healthy for your skin. These fatty acids nourish and moisturise your skin in the right manner and sufficient amount. There are many products like face creams and body creams which have hemp oil as the main ingredients. This is because it is herbal and has almost no side effects. A skin massage of only hemp oil, would give you healthy and rich skin which looks very young and held. If you are a regular user of hemp oil profucts for the natural skin care, it acts as an anti-ageing benefit too. Hemp oil prevents skin disorders like psoriasis, eczema, acne & dry skin.
- Cold pressed castor oil (organic) – is rich in fatty acids and is soothing and lubricating. It is humectant that attracts moisture to the skin.
- Vitamin E (natural) – is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin. Antioxidants are agents that neutralize the oxidant effect of free radicals, which are molecules that damages collagen and cause skin dryness fine lines and wrinkles.
Now onto the instructions on how to use;
- Wash your hands before use to keep freshness and avoid bad bacteria getting in the jar.
- Use gently with circular motions. If you have more time, leave on the skin for 2 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water; pat dry.
- Keep refrigerated or in a very cool dark area. Follow the use by date.
You can use shower gel but use that before using this.
I’ve had the pleasuring of testing & reviewing this, i’m definitely going to continue using this, it’s too good to waste! 🙂
Want to buy this item? It’s from £9.99 at this link http://precious-cosmetics.co.uk/epages/24d5fe66-a07d-41d7-9c26-61dd628fcd8d.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/24d5fe66-a07d-41d7-9c26-61dd628fcd8d/Products/JRS
They have a facebook page – go give them a like 🙂
Thankyou & hope you liked this post. Let me know if you have any questions 🙂